View Single Post
Old 10-05-2004, 01:55 PM

Michigan - my grand-parents on my Mother's side lived in Michigan. Leroy, MI just outside of Cadillac. Had two uncles up there - one did milk cows (Uncle Chuck) and the other died so long ago I can remember his name (I feel bad cause his name is lost to me right now) but when we were young we'd ride his old horse with a sway'd back. Three of us could lay side by side across his back.

I also remember the Michigan snow apples. Ugly on the outside but snow white on the inside. They are all gone now but I remember them clearly and can see their faces.

Welcome aboard we can always use some new input as we older dogs are getting abit weathered - if ya know what I mean. ha ha

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote