View Single Post
Old 10-21-2004, 06:00 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default You guys

Your think that book James wrote about me would cost me. I sent him a check. Thanks James.
I will try to address a few of your statements,
The feelings someone gets after killing someone or something (to me) is different for just about everyone. The guys that could do it and not feel anything are the best to have next to you in a firefight, But, You really don't want to go back home and live next to him. I have delt with it by just not dealing with it, I pointed, pulled the trigger, someone died, Move on, Thats it. Every so often I think about what that guys future would have been, but I think about something else and it goes away.

Anytime you can get anything out of our government, its a good time, I would never pretend to understand someone with PTSD and if the Government says you are affected by PTSD than that is good enough for me. I will say, there are most likely people out there that claim to have PTSD and do not. But, I would guess there are far more people out there that have PTSD and clam not to have it.

Fahreneheit 911, is just a bunch of Bullshit, Although all I have seen are snip-its, (Im not giveing him money) .

Killing people is what our Infantry, Tanks and arty is all about, if someone can't deal with that, just don't raise the right hand. There are other things in the military someone can do.
The worst thing someone in the infantry can do is say they can do the killing and then they can't, That action has got a lot of good men killed. If someone can't kill, its not a big deal, unless your in a spot where that someone has to do it, Then they get PTSD bad, or they get there buddies killed by ther in-action.

Ron