View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 08:27 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Joy,...

I'll drink to that: "...and still will ever hate her" profundity.

Pack,
I just don't believe SNOPES or even survived captives of: "Hanoi Hilton" can destinquish ALL that; "Hanoi Jane Fonda" DESPICABLY & anti-America DID DO,...from any extra made up; "BS" about her as you and others say was/is bandied about. No captives could have possibly been everywhere Jane & her Vietnamese Soul Mates gleefully toured & inspected in Vietnam.

The way I see things, is that only people whom will ever know The Whole Truth about: "Personally responsible for millions of deaths in Cambodia, Laos & Vietnam for her actions, Jane Fonda",....is Victory Helpful Jane herself & her Victorious Vietnamese Friends.

NO OTHERS will ever know what ACTUALLY transpired between sympatico Jane & RVN.
Hey,...could today's: "BS" actually be tomorrow's; "Gospel"?

Besides and just as in old pirate tales, those catives Not Surviving captivity at that despicable: "Hanoi Hilton"..."Can tell no tales", anyway. Therefore, heaven only knows the Total Truth about Stupidly Treasonable: "Hanoi Jane".

I don't think it foolish believing the worst ever possible & imaginable about: "AAA Jane". Whatever enemy supportive behavior attributed to "Her" is much more than likely than not.

Anyone bother to Snope-out the multitude of: "Barbarella's" adoring fans & treason denying acceptors?

Neil

Last edited by reconeil; 11-29-2010 at 12:42 PM. Reason: corrections
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote