Thread: Gulf War Vet
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2005, 11:07 AM

Default and thanks to you

You have kept silent about your own service, and have the kindness to say thanks to soldiers of today's era. Thank you for that.

Do you have any health ailments that started during Vietnam tour?

I just wrote to brother of Chris (Afghanistan paratrooper and weapons-sgt):
(Brian had shared that his brother had same symptoms as Staff Sgt James Alford. I wonder whether either of these is alive today)

Dear Brian, As you probably already know, if Chris were harmed by the oil/jet fuel spewing out of the jets he was boarding, to do paratrooper jumps ... or from the cleaning products used to clean the rifles and other weapons ... the harm could be from the chemical 2-butoxyethanol like I am talking about. AND the doctors wouldn't have found the core harm, the reason for his collapsing and fatigue and personality change.... red blood cells would be immature, the red blood cells would be too small & their membranes fragile. There would be blood in urine

http://home.gci.net/~blessing/pages/cfs_overview.htm

This is the fatigue, autoimmune hemolytic anemia and the bones hurting? It can be another autoimmune thing going on in which the joints and bones are targeted by the immune system OR it can be the advance stage of this red blood cell autoimmune problem THAT WILL BE THERE if he is harmed by the family of chemicals I am talking about There may be enough medical info to prove this. www.valdezlink.com/paralysis.htm

I spoke to Chris last year & he shared that he had a grande mal seisure that almost took his life.

An e-mail request to the CDC

on Flu Symptoms

Traces of blood in urine? *

Diarrhea then Constipation?

Seizures Fainting Dizziness *

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote