View Single Post
Old 06-02-2005, 06:43 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default OK, Doc,

One last reply, and then I insist that you go seek counseling:

I could care less where the original story about the peripatetic emigre appeared, be it in the NYT, LAT, or Lower Bayou Picayune and Daily Barf - the basic story is so full of crap that is reeks like a backed-up septic field. Any Jew who wanted to return to the Land of Pogroms is too crazy to be allowed to stay here, and should be deported to Antarctic for his own safety. And in case you haven't had a reality check in about 15 months, the 'main stream media' you tout so loudly is becoming less and less relevant as more accurate news outlets are being used by general folks. And wasn't it rense.com that started pushing the original conspiracy about how GWB plotted with whomever to bring down the WTC etc? And we're supposed to fall all over ourselves, accepting that and other tinfoil helmet wearers as bearers of truth?

As I've advised one other conspiracy advocate on these boards, if you have any proof, or simply a scintilla of evidence of some conspiracy as you want us to embrace, get off your dead ass, onto your dying feet, and run to your nearest FBI office and report it. But don't be surprised if they invite you to wear a tightly fitting white jacket, the haute couture for the funny farm where you just might belong.

And one last thing: do you know anybody that has been hauled off to jail, sans charges, sans indictment, sans any legal proceedings, simply for speaking against the government, as you claim, or is this just another example of your tinfoil helmet being way too tight?

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote