View Single Post
Old 06-08-2005, 01:05 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default RE: Responsible

Quote:
Originally posted by Seascamp How in the world can anyone be held responsible for something that never happened? After all it?s ?ludicrous? to suggest that the Communists would go on a murderous rampage in SEA and we all know who had that posturing. Then of course some contemporary Hollywood limousine revolutionary-elitists claim it never happened or claim if it did, it was ?US Conservatives? that were operating the extermination camps. Such publicly expressed wisdom is sooooooo enlightening, eh. Kudos Ed Asner and Tommy Smothers. Clap, clap , clap, encore, encore.

I am no more a compurgator for the above mentioned (Asner, Smothers, et al.) radical left leaning extremeist than I am of the radical rightwingnuts (Buchanan, Limbaugh and Stein) nor their less than scrupulous and totally unethical methods of attempting to re-write and/or ignore history.

I do NOT believe however that Asner, Smothers, et al.....carry the same "weight" in relation to having an influential effect to corrupt the facts for their own personal as well as their political affiliations gains.

These guys....(Buchanan, Limbaugh and Stein) are guilty of all the contemptible, despicable, worthless, obnoxious and outrageous behavior they're exhibiting and are worthy of every citizens condemnation and scorn!

For myself, I just accept the fact that our US Congress stood millions on a chair, put a noose around their necks, kicked the chair away then walked away to let them twist slowly in the wind to meet their fate.

Yep, the Congress, Nixon, Ford, the DOD, et al!

So who cares who participated in the collective malaise that set the stage for the Asian Holocaust? I think it a major victory if just 20% of Americans knew about the Asian Holocaust at all, let alone all that came to pass before or since. But not to be, for sweeping that dirty little secret under the US carpet is more or less a long-term game to be played with no end in sight and no voice for the restless, numberless, souls we wish not to speak of or acknowledge.

Evidently SOMEONE'S tryin to "dodge that bullet", huh? Why ELSE do you suppose the three fellows in question are SQUAWKING so LOUD, HUH?? Or.......do they just H-A-T-E that much???....GIMP

Scamp

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote