View Single Post
Old 06-27-2005, 12:18 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Will you

not EVER admit that George W. Bush has been found to be guilty as charged in the "proof" that you asked for and I supplied you?

If not.................I think a detailed explantion is due everyone who participates in these discussions as well as any visitors that may peruse these pages.

Are you attempting to say the DAV, VFW, American Legion, the Paralyzed Veterans of America, The Vietnam Veterans of America, The Retired Military Officers Association, AMVETS, The Military Order of the Purple Heart and ALL the OTHER well intended and reputable "sources" are LYING about their allegations against Bush and his administration.

Are you REALLY that DEEP in DENIAL that you can't see these folks are telling the TRUTH? Or is it simply to disgusting and revolting for you to comprehend that GEE-W could do this?

You...........like your counterparts evidently can not accept (or will not) that your choice to lead this Nation has abandoned his pledge to disabled and retired military Veterans as well as the current military personnel serving as we speak!

And THAT my friend causes JUST as much damage to all of us as does the injustices Bush himself has committed! Because of YOUR lack of outrage and continued acceptance of his behavior with regards to the "PROOF" I've supplied you, he will CONTINUE on his course of neglect and outright abandonment of Veterans causes!

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote