View Single Post
Old 06-29-2005, 07:03 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default RE: "back to topic"

Quote:
Originally posted by BLUEHAWK I am, to the best of personal ability, fully "awake."

As for being "happy now" (back to topic), I am, more or less.

If you ARE "happy now" with regards to the "topic" of the original post then you confirm the truthfulness of my arguement(S). Either you guys really DON'T give a $hit about Veterans rights, benefits and health care..........or you're ALL so delusional you need to see a licensed physician to get medications and therapy to bring you back into the world of reality!-----Gimp

I'll be more content when we finally do win this 50-year war against Terrorists, at home and abroad.

What does THIS have to do with the "original topic"???---Gimp

Surely could use your expert help on that count.

Likewise...............on the "Original Topic"!.....Gimp

p.s.
It ain't "thousands" of us... it's millions and millions.

Naw...............I surely don't believe there are THAT many others out there like you and Recon who've abandoned and deserted our brothers and sisters by allowing Bush and his croines to continue their relentless pursuit to undermine and neglect their EARNED benefits and health care!

If so.................we'll get them to "change" that position in the very near future to restore HONOR, INTEGRITY, AND COMMITTMENT to the VA funding levels so the MILLIONS & MILLIONS of deserving military veterans and their families can get their just dues that the Bush administration is failing to provide!

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote