View Single Post
Old 07-19-2005, 05:51 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default What'd I tell you!

Quote:
Originally posted by SuperScout How did Shinseki and Zinni get to be such all-fired up experts on counter-terrorism? That they opposed the war doesn't make them right, only gifted with a different opinion. Just because a person has four stars on his lapel, he isn't given, ipso facto, wisdom, knowledge, or even a dose of common sense. Case in point: Wesley Clark, aka Hillbillie Lite, whose clumsiness and idiocy almost brought the US and the former Soviet Union to the point of trading hot lead. That, among other reasons, why he was relieved of command, a rather unceremonious end to what otherwise was a less than stellar career.

And Chuckie Hagel, who was a member of the Panther Battalion when I was the Scout - isn't he one of those bright shining lights who wants to shut down Camp Delta? Now where does little Chuckie porposed to send all the miscreants, to the University of Nebraska for psychological testing? He's a political opportunist, exceeded only by his mentor, John McCain.
Rattle the 'cage' of the propagandists and you get MORE insults,inuenndo, misinformaton and character assasination.

SuperSilly Quote, "How did Shinseki and Zinni get to be such all-fired up experts oncounter terrorism?"........ Hmmmmmmmmmm, lemme see heanh. I don't THINK I ever said that, did I? What I DID say was what Shinseki & Zinni said WOULD HAPPEN.........did in fact HAPPEN, correct?

You're getting JUST like your leaders at the RNC there SuperSloppy, trying to manipulate and rewrite/revise what folks SAY to suit your own warped views of reality!

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links