View Single Post
Old 08-01-2005, 10:46 AM

Send a message via AIM to SparrowHawk62 Send a message via Yahoo to SparrowHawk62
Default Midway Magic Celebration August 27th

Subj: Midway Magic Celebration August 27th
Date: 8/1/05 2:40:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time

Since its opening last June, 1 million people have visited the Midway Museum and it?s been the site of some of San Diego?s most fabulous corporate parties.

On August 27, the Museum is throwing a ?Midway Magic Celebration? honoring the ship?s 60 years of legendary service. It wouldn?t be a celebration with you!Reserve your tickets ($150, $250 and $500 per person*) now on-line at www.midway.org You are welcome to invite your friends, family, and neighbors.

This event is also the Museum?s first major fundraiser and proceeds will benefit our Scholarships for Kids and Schools to attend our extensive science and math education programs.

Aboard the Midway, you can ?Live the Adventure, Honor the Legend? and have a great night out on August 27! Please reply with your request for additional information and I will do my best to get it to you ASAP.

Look forward to welcoming you aboard August 27,
Theresa Randall, Membership Director

* $75.00 of each ticket purchased is non-deductible. For more information, call (619) 544-9600, ext. 293.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -- Author Unknown
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote