View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 10:19 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Arrow,

Even though not many Exceptionally Brave & Courageous Men of old WWII EASY COMPANY/506th PIR/101st AIRBORNE or: "Band of Brothers" are still with us, I pretty-much agree with all you last responded.

However, all my writings about political scum: "Are predictable" & "Always the same"??? Get Real. You or anyone falsely stating such is actually worse than: "Bad", to me.

Regardless, back to piecemeal responding to your previously asking: "Why browse"? "Why not just log on and ask them"?

One reason for not logging onto "Their" or your preferred site would be that what's being discussed HERE RIGHT NOW. Why keep reasons for site desertions secret from all the many loyal members remaining here on original patriotfiles.com

My solely posting here, the entire membership can at least somewhat understand why old members of patriotfiles.com chose comradery, joking & even serious discussions elsewhere.

Also, why would I even want to question ANY whom find me not up to their high standards?

Besides, 1CAV...or Fred's initial honesty was more than enough info for me to pass on members here, unaware of what had been Group (not Clique ) transpired.

Neil

Last edited by reconeil; 08-23-2011 at 10:36 AM. Reason: correction
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote