View Single Post
Old 06-25-2003, 01:14 PM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Lightbulb James/Tom/Larry

I?m going to have to be careful, the only chips I like are of the potato variety. Wonder if I do have some Irish blood? Chips, so that?s what it was. James, I knew there was a reason for you wearing that RED shirt.
Larry sounds like Boris Bad-enough has mellowed and is using a new technique to win people over to the dark side. Glad you made it out of that funk. You used the heater???
Packo and me in the Castro district? I?m not altogether sure that would be a good idea. I can see Debbie almost diverting her eyes and taking copious notes. Can also see my wife almost getting me killed again. (When visiting New Orleans a young woman had a man on a leash. The guy had on a thick leather collar, a leather vest, a leather thong and leather boots. The guy was about 6?4 and weighed at least 300 pounds. As we walked by my 5?0? wife said, ?Don?t you have any mirrors at home??) Nah, I think the Castro district should be left to the fruits and nuts.
Thanks for the pictures Tom. Always good to see ?the boyz?. You do a good job of selling your city. Make sure to find a military base with a gas station, we?ll by fuel on my ID card.
Keith, do not, I repeat do not go to Frisco. Picturing you as a cross dresser may be more than your parish could take. Lord, I don?t even want to think about that.

Stay healthy,
Andy
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote