View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 05:56 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Let’s Take a Look-See Into Michael Edmonds’ Past…You Know, Dasy’s Killer?

April 9th, 2009 at 01:02 by MsUnderestimated
Just happened to get some info on one Mr. Michael Edmonds, who recently surrendered to authorities and was released on bond in Texas. He plead “no contest” to the execution of Marcus Luttrell’s baby girl “Dasy,” his precious, sweet ‘daughter.’ She was his best friend and therapy dog who helped him through the rough patches after his ordeal in Afghanistan, losing all of his Navy SEAL team members in a ferocious fight against the Taliban in the Hindu Kush mountains. Marcus was the “,” and author of the (which is a MUST read for everyone).

Okay, now on to Mr. Edmonds. Besides being a dirtbag who likes to traverse the countryside, executing dogs for kicks, he has quite the checkered criminal past. You’ve seen pics of him and his “home girl” from his MySpace page on my earlier post, but digging deeper into his past I found some things that were quite interesting.
Even though he’s wearing a camo cap with a PFC chevron, I doubt he’s ever been in the military, because I found six arrests on him in 2000, 2003, 2005 and 2006 (he was born in Dec, 1981) for criminal trespass, burglary, auto burglary, theft. Mostly he paid $500 fines, but there was 45 days in jail in 2005 for theft. Now, what struck you about this the most? His alleged crimes? Nope. I was absolutely flabbergasted by this dope’s age….he’s 28 FREAKIN’ YEARS OLD! What the hell is this kind of loser doing still participating in this bullshit hoodlum stuff? I thought surely by Marcus’ descriptions and his pictures, he was just some dumb young punk. But no…he’s allegedly a “cable technician” who works in the Houston area with an income of $45,000 to $60,000. Really? Someone employs this douchebag? He lists some place called “TradeStar.” Look it up folks.
Oh, by the way… his MySpace page has been removed, but THANK THE LORD for Google cache! His MySpace moniker? “$Lil Mike$ AKA One Girls Dream.” And I had to ROFLMAO when I saw his quote that said “Im not tha one to fuck with fuck with me get SCREWED UP.” (Don’t you just love the hood-rat wannabe’s who use “tha” to be cool? Oh, and in his further attempt to be “cool,” he has a series of pics in his profile with the album called “Me & my nigga.”) Such a TOUGH guy! This moron is a grade-A punkass bitch.
Here are his “stats” according to the MySpace page:
  • Hometown: Houston
  • Body type: 6′ 1″ / Athletic
  • Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
  • Religion: Christian - other
  • Zodiac Sign: Virgo
  • Smoke / Drink: No / Yes
  • Children: Someday
  • Education: High school
  • Income: $45,000 to $60,000
And just so you know I’m not lying, here’s just ONE screenshot of one of his arrests included in his criminal history, which is all public record:

All that kind of explains this one special pic with his girlfriend:

http://msunderestimated.com/2009/04/...-dasys-killer/

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote