View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 07:25 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale View Post
Dayum. I get all of my care through the VA and have never had a complaint. They treat us like deserving heros. I can't speak for other states but the VAMC in Charleston and Columbia are both located on the Medical Campus of the University of South Carolina. I have found all physicians with whom I have had doings with to be competent and polite.
Let's face it GI's are great at bitching. Reap what you sow, treat a doctor with disrespect and you may not get the best response.

I may be unusual. I never expect or ask for much and appreciate everything I get.
Same-same me, Terry. I've always gotten excellent care at the Spokane VAMC. After talking to several other Vets around the country, it's one of the best facilities around. Recently heard that it ranked 3rd in the country for patient satisfaction.

To answer the question, "Yes, Topp," your newly acquired service connected disability rating should put you into a different group. The co-pay goes away after a certain percentage but I'm not sure what that is. Check with your VA business office. Also, might find out on line at the VA site. Good luck.