View Single Post
Old 10-22-2018, 09:15 AM

Arrow Got my flu shots from the Walgreens per VA

Surprised to see the VA allowing Walgreen's and CVS to give us the flu shots. Even my pharmacist was surprised - but happy - their making money just giving us a 5 second shot.
My wife has reactions to most shots so she decided not to get the flu shot even though I wanted her to get one just to ensure she didn't get it.

Earlier this week I took my 44 year old Daughter to the orthodontist as she needed a tooth removed. When we got there they did a full mouth X-Ray and they said she didn't need the tooth pulled she just had a severe sinus infection. Her regular dentist said she needed a root canal and a cap (big money for these procedures) - but she want to be put to sleep and he didn't do that so we went to my guy I've gone to for years. It goes to show a 2nd opinion is well worth the little extra cost and a lot less pain. She said she's never going to her old dentist anymore.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote