Thread: Dubya & Ali
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 01:59 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Neil

I reckon as how all politicos are taxi dancers, just a matter of degree and as to who buys the most tickets. And it is rare that the stump talkin the talk equals the actual dancin the dance. That said, its quiet obvious that Mexico City has been buying cubic tons of dance tickets and has high expectations of a long and sweaty dance inside the beltway. Grief, Calderon got the single sided congressional clap for being Arizona’s principal, primo, number one antagonist and cross border bully-thug. Then CA caught the Calderon jet blast for considering legalization of MJ and then subsequently, and of a sudden, the US AG was all over it and a barking like a pit bull and taking- up some serious buttocks biting. That dance set is called don’t mess with Mexican criminal cartel human and dope smuggling routs, extortion, and human slave market operations in Arizona. And then, and especially just then, don’t even think about tinkering with Mexico’s horrendous illicit cash crop of MJ coming into CA, nope, for sure that’s beltway bad dog, muzzle slapping event. There will be no happiness in Mexico City if CA were to legally grow and market pot, bet on that.