View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 05:21 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Top

Good stuff with the VA...sorry about what's going on at work. Stressful. Went through some of the same kinds of things at the Naval Hospital. Was so glad to get out of there. Have not been stressed much since.

Keep me posted on your VA stuff as I have lots of experience with this. Being at the rating board is a good thing for sure. That means they have gathered all the evidence and are going to give you a percentage. If you have more than one condition, they will show what each one is rated and what the total combined is. Just know that 50 + 50 does not add up to 100. What all did you file on? The diabetes is not debatable, just the rating. It is an automatic service connected condition. Let me know, and you can PM me, when you get the rating decision. The VA has a tendancy to low ball you at the initial rating just hoping you'll take it. Are you represented by any service organizations, i.e. DAV, VFW, MOPH, etc.?

Good luck!

Pack

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote