View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 08:08 PM

It does my heart good to see the friendship and fellowship expressed by these new and old members. It is also quite satisfying to see a positive outcome from all of the mess and waste of time that the ousted wannabe Ron caused here and unfortunately, continues to promote on other sites.

I want to also express my gratitude to David for doing the right thing and hope we have all learned a lesson about self-restraint. I said before that the credibility of this site rests not only in the hands of the owner and administrator but also in the membership that must always put the good of the whole above the good of the individual.

I agree that each of us has our own level of patience and some are more quick to anger than others but most of us I think will agree that no one here deserves to be insulted to the point of retaliation and no one here needs to justify the exposure of a wannabe.

This site is about the preservation of military history and nothing is more precious or important to military history then the actual participants, both the living and the dead.
To me, a wannabe takes from both and ultimately brings dishonor on us all.

This is indeed an ending worth noting and I feel like much good has come out of a very ugly beginning.

Thank you gentlemen.
Semper Fi

Last edited by 03Fox2/1; 10-19-2009 at 08:15 PM. Reason: fubar
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote