View Single Post
Old 11-07-2019, 09:37 AM

Exclamation The Gulf Military Balance in 2019: A Graphic Analysis

The Gulf Military Balance - in 2019: A Graphic Analysis
By: Anthony H Cordesman & Adbullah Toukan & Max Moot - 11-7-19
RE: https://csis-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/s...ry_Balance.pdf

This link has data that is too long to print on this site. But! It is very interesting and should be reviewed if you have the time. To review the entire worlds situation regarding terrorism. I was quite amazed as to the worlds status with regards to Terrorism. This update is very thorough and includes site maps and specific details and statistics regarding the world and it's inhabitants.

The Charts and Maps are very interesting to say the least. The statistics are more so. It shows all areas of the world that are in conflict and how they rank with regards to their percent of ongoing terrorism.

I was amazed as to the details - it shows a very unstable world. It also shows and list the locations of those countries suffering radical changes and ongoing conflicts.

As a former military man I would recommend anyone going abroad to review this prior to departure into these countries. Forewarned is the name of the game.

I found it interesting to say the least. The charts & maps are highly detailed so as to highlight the major areas of concern and its political affiliations.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links