View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 03:38 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default "TOP SECRET Clearance???"

Noticed today on FNC or The Fox News Channel (where else?) that some ex-FBI Agent pretty-much validated my contention or analogy expressed previously on another thread.

Such being that when stationed in West Germany in 2 Recon Units operating on The Czech Border all personel had to be FBI Cleared for merely SECRET Classification, and those not cleared so due suspect backgrounds & affiliations had to be transferred to much less Intelligence Sensitive Combat Units.

The analogy part agreed to by the FBI Agent was that TOP SECRET Clearances are even more difficult to acquire than just SECRET Clearances, so Obama could never pass such scrutiny. So then, how-on-earth could the MOST SUSPECT of Upbringing, Background, Connections, Ties & Longtime Friends & Affiliations political candidates IN AMERICAN HISTORY Barack Hussein Obama II or Jr.,...ever possibly be the Next Commander-In-Chief if CANNOT BE TRUSTED???

Forget about all the damning realities longtime kept-under-the-rug by The Obama Camp & "Their" largely supportive Mainstream Press/Media (Obama Secret Keepers also),...and just go by the many despicable things let escape about: "The Second Coming" (Of WHAT yet to be determined?) and/or Slick & Smooth Barack. I would trust my Local Dog Catcher to be a better president.

I personally find it mindboggling that with his scurrulous background & obvious anti-America & overt (covert also) enemy affiliations, Obama was Security Cleared as a U.S. Senator, or even to enter The U.S. Senate Building or Capitol Building for that matter?

WOW!!!,...I thought our new wartime Department of Homeland Security was supposed to make things better, safer & secure for We Americans? Why not same for Washington, DC?

Neil