View Single Post
Old 04-21-2004, 08:04 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Quote:
Originally posted by SuperScout Outstanding! Glad to read that Kerry's records will now be subjected to the glaring searchlight of scrutiny.

My opposition to Kerry has nothing to do with his service in Vietnam, brief or otherwise,.
My dear, dear Superfella. Your "hypocrisy" is showing yet AGAIN!

Your hate-mongering, despicable, vile and vicious attacks on John Kerry are so profoundly "regular".................you obviously have no comprehension of just what in the hell you DO say about him, ya know?

Let me refresh your memory a little, OK?

SuperScout said, "But just to set your mind at ease, if the roles were reversed, I'd be questioning the wisdom of Bush in leaving his boat, of shooting unarmed enemy, of killing civilians, and of writing himself up for valorous awards . But since it's your boy Kerry, I'll confine my criticism of him and his questionable actions. Here's the bottom line, if you're man enough to admit it: Kerry was an inept junior officer, a bungling excuse for a real warrior, and a grandstanding self-promoter. If I had been his CO, I would have relieved him, and brought him up on charges with enough specifications that would have landed him in the brig for 15 years to life."

And yet you continue to say, "My opposition to Kerry has nothing to do with his service in Vietnam, brief or otherwise,."???? :cd:

You're kinda like "your boy" GEE-Freakin-W, ain't ya? Can't remember WHAT you've said............or WHEN you said it, huh??

Here's another you've evidently forgotten about. Super said, "This bizarre episode, recorded for all the world to see, illustrates the continuing pathological inconsistencies of John F**ing Kerry, and continuing doubts about his word, and for me, doubts about what he actually did during his very abbreviated visit to Vietnam."

You don't think statements like the two above "question" or attempt to negatively portray his "service" in Viet Nam??

What a hypocrite you are!

Here is two more statements you've made recently...............Super said, "If he releases them, and he comes across as the fighter he pretends to be, then I'll be the first to apologize here. If not, continual fields of fire will be laid down".

Don't worry, I ain't holding my breath on that one!

And, your last bit of hypocricy for perusement & reflection, Super said, "If a person makes an unfounded accusation against another, and that accusation is so heinous, so vile, so totally without the slightest whit of fact or reality, is that not venomous?" .

So then, will YOU be "man" enough to apologize for the "unfounded" accusations you've ALREADY put forth about John Kerry? :cd:

I doubt that!

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote