View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 09:15 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Blue....,

Glad you're finally back my friend, even though on a touchy subject about any worthwhile decorations for 5 million or so: "Cold War Warriors" (myself included) actually being worthwhile.

Even though most Cold War Veterans serving overseas qualify for 4 medals listed (plus a Good Conduct for myself), such quite biased and supremacist DO NOT qualify us as Honorable Veterans in the eyes of my State of New Jersey.

All having Honorably Served Country during: "WRONG Years" or during Cold War Years have longtime (since Feb. 1, 1955) been denied that piddlin little NJ Veteran Property Tax Deduction.

A same-o, same-o type veteran superiority obviously effects and has longtime effected both American Legion and VFW, nationwide. Any Serving Country during: "WRONG Years" need not apply for membership.

Still and in fairness to all such of my Veteran Betters, if any of we: "Second Class Veterans" want to stop in for an economical drink or two with all much braver and more courageous heroes (?),...one must merely log-in or sign-in on their Guest Book.

Even though signing-in is inconsequential to me (no doubt many others also),............
isn't that easy enough?

Neil