View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 11:31 AM

Arrow

HC
Good points I wish I could write as good as you do. These issues are of great importance and we who see it have to realize we are moving in an unhealthy direction. Afraid more to come and what becomes of our society as we knew and it may be beyond repair? The foundation of our political system has become warped into something other than our founding fathers outlined. A whole new society and a system that morphed in such a way that it may become totally destructive to world as we once new?

We are a society of people's whose ideals are being swayed by erratic decision makers. I see it happpening more each day. Our leadership has become yes sir as you command types. No parleys just do it or you fired type management.

Our military will eventually have to be used to control the orders given without considerations. If my grandfather were alive he would say another Mussaleny. Our democracy has been stalled by upper management. We no longer function in accordance to statues of our constitution. Checks & Balances no action without consultation of congress. Take that away so much for way of life.

Kowtowing to Kim and stopping the war games I feel was a big mistake. It sends the wrong message. Kim wins Trump looses. We showed weaknesses allies are wondering what in the hell is US doing?!

I ask for your opinion on this issue and whether or not our government & leadership in congress even has the balls to stand up to Trump on issues of National Security?

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote