View Single Post
Old 07-26-2022, 09:45 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry You Have Got To Be Freaking Kidding

7-26-2022

You have got to be freaking kidding to think, even for a moment, that anyone within this immediate household would vote for someone or multiple creatures thereof, strictly on the basis of their political party?

My name is well-known to those within politics, as are my opinions and views – and for that, I make no excuses, as should not any of you patriots out there! For once again, “WE ARE AMERICANS” and we take no crap from anyone – domestic and foreign alike, for this is our nature, this is our pride, this is our dignity and this is “Our Country!!”

And in the event that you haven’t noticed it yet, or even gotten their redundant message, there are those nations (and people) out there who seek to bring us to our knees and this has not worked yet- not in 1755, 1775, 1812, 1846, 1861, 1914, 1939 or 1950, etc., etc.!!

And once again – so it is, so it was and so it must forever remain, for as long as valiant men and women who love their freedom and their liberty, yet call This Nation of Ours - “The Home of The Brave!!!!!!”

Hardcore