View Single Post
Old 08-12-2003, 04:15 PM

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Nah

I suspect that your friend knows alot of the answers that his gut feelings were probably screaming at him. I have listened and enjoyed radio broadcasts by Dr. Kaku but have not read that book. I am a very slow reader and being a late in life father (I do the cooking) and a commuter --- there is little time to read. I have enjoyed reading books like "The Quantum Hologram" and things on Morphic Fields/Resonance (Sheldrake, Biologist) --- often love to listen to Coast to Coast (formerly Art Bell) and whilst I am not here too often, I use to frequent Dr. Edgar Mitchell's site ( the former Apollo 14 Astronaut; retired Navy Captain --- Korean War Veteran; founder of the Noetics Institute; and on and on). I do not pretend to really, really follow all in such books but I get the basics and it is good --- things that break away from the separation/mechanics (brain vs mind) and indicated a big connectedness in space/time between .... all. On weekends, I paint for 3 or 4 hours in the morning --- limited time there as well, just when I am at a stage in life where I did the techie thing and the corporate culture thing .... likeing Art for more but finding little time.

Beau
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote