View Single Post
Old 04-15-2007, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by sn-e3 Larry this is a flame thrower type post Sato or whatever is no more jap then I'm a ballet dancer. him or her and Jonesy are one and the same I for one am putting both on my ignore list. the pucks even got the wrong war to try to stur us up.
You, sir, could not be more wrong, but then again *u* seems to be a favorite letter of yours even when it doesn't belong. The imperial ambitions of the U.S.A. are alive and well. And it seems that that the real flame throwers are you and your buddy who simply don't know much, if anything, about the irresponsible post WWII acts of the USA in Japan, let alone the effects of those on modern Japan. Your *ignore list* includes most of the 20th century, I reckon. Congratulations! Ignorance is a power tool and you are more than willing to be more ignorant than a horse's ass. If you don't think that WWII is still a war to be stirred up about, then I have to think that you are (i) completely ignorant of world history or (ii) 13 years old. Either way I pity you and your family.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote