View Single Post
Old 03-18-2007, 05:52 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Joy,

I have been waiting all weekend with "baited breath" to hear about the "biggest demonstration" since the Vietnam War...and about Gathering of Eagles and what happened. Man has the media been silent. I found a short article on like page 9, out of 10, about the demonstration and a small mention that there were "counter protestors". I knew it! The Jihad loving media didn't report that the Jihadist gave a party and nobody came! Had they had a showing CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, and Fox would have had a field day. Instead, almost no mention. Why....because they didn't have the numbers. I wanted so badly to be with the Gathering of Eagles people. It was my turn after having dog shit thrown at me at Ft. Lewis, Wa. I just couldn't get it in my schedule. Thank God for the men and women that did come, and they out numbered the traitors, Oh, sorry, those using their 1st Amendment rights provided by the dead of many wars, and the media couldn't stand it.

Pack

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote