View Single Post
Old 07-08-2002, 12:43 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default I wish

they would close every friggin' VA hospital in the country and just let us use our cards at any hospital we choose. It would not be any great loss and would be cheaper to operate than those old dinosaurs with crap doctors.

I just was informed I have a C&P in Charleston on Weds. The time, 6 PM. Why 6pm? Well, they can't keep doctors around full time that are worth a shit so they have to hire locals to come in for evening work. Every good doctor they get leaves. The ones I've had that are good leave because, "They just won't let us practice good medicine". What's that tell ya'll.

Now Gimp, Billy Bob Clinton took office with the economy on the rise itself without Gov. intervention. When the economy started it's downturn, before Bubba left, I didn't blame him cause' that's the way economy's go. I think 9-11 had an effect on the whole country including Wall Street. Also, we have had to pump tons of more bucks into the DOD. Bush is handleing the war as best as possible. when your dealing with those assholes in the middle east nothin' for certain. Bubba did nothing about Bin Laudin and his group, and didn't have to deal with all these homicidal bombers from Nutcake Land. I'm not giving him great marks on the domestic side, but he's had his work cut out for him in the first 12 months, more than Billy Bob had in 8 years. I'm still givin' him a chance.

Still a Dixiecrat!

Packo

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote