View Single Post
Old 11-05-2014, 08:34 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Stick & all Patriots,

Yesterday's election results make it truly a great day for America and all Liberty & Freedom loving and dictatorial governance despising American Voters.

We have now returned back to a 2 Party system of governance.

No longer do One Party Ideologues rule as They Alone ("My Way or The Highway" type Dems) HAVE SO DICTATED for about 6 years.

Now that highly touted: "Checks & Balances" thing might actually benefit We Americans once again?

Perhaps ALL laws will be enforced and even our borders will be made secure?

Regardless, one must hope that those still in charge and Dictating Their Will until January 2015, don't further Sabotage or Screw Things Up and make most Americans cringe while pleasing our MANY enemies, MANY illegal aliens here, and the MANY worldwide intent coming to America illegally, as so foolishly encouraged to do so by the Obama Administration.

Generally, one hopes that Republicans having won control of the U.S. Congress don't get suckered by some Phony Dem Bull, or their now very differently preferring that a nicey-nicey bipartisanship be differently conducted in Washington.

Republicans should Quite Differently do what's Best for America and American People INSTEAD with their newly won control of the U.S. Congress.

"The Party of Lincoln" and/or The Republicans should just use the standard Nancy Pelosi quip when responding to any Dem gripes.

"Get over it". "We Won".

I personally would add: AMERICA WON!!!

Neil