View Single Post
Old 11-10-2014, 01:58 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

WateringHole,

I wouldn't take that: "The more things change, the more things stay the same" regarding the; "Swapping politicians" all that seriously,...especially since America has already experienced and suffered 6 years of international demeaning and belittling and domestic damaging changes under Despicable Obama, Reid, Pelosi and Democrat Rule/Dictates.

Then too, let's look at the times when the USA either improved or changed For The Better from a historical perspective.

America changed for the better AFTER Johnson or LBJ left office.

America changed for the better and greatly improved after Carter or: "Jimmy Who?" left.

America changed for the better after Clinton or: "Love-boy-In-Chief" & "Slick Willy" left.

And last but not least and most important of all, I most certainly hope that the Freedom, Liberty, Racial Equality and International Respect and Recognition attributes are restored and return to America,...after: "His Barackness" rides off into the 2016 sunset, stays in his no doubt perverted library, or perpetually golfs forever and can do no further harm.

Regardless and no matter who-the-hell wins in 2016, such can't possibly be any worse at protecting all Americans, Our Friends, Allies and entire Free World...than Obama, Administration & Cohorts were/are.

Let me somewhat qualify the previous or "No matter who-the-hell wins", WH.

After all, if Madam Hillary Rodham Clinton couldn't (actually WOULDN'T) come to the aid of and save the lives of HER Ambassador and 3 other Brave Americans at Benghazi, Libya, how could any Americans naively believe that she (as a Commander-In-chief) would aid or save them from Muslim Terrorists.

Counting on Hillary for your and family's Well-being, Safety & Security would be just-plain-stupid.

Neil