View Single Post
Old 03-11-2004, 12:13 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Hoyin

Yes I have been to NY...and my post was meant to show exactly what you are saying.

NY itself is lovely..the majority are not rude people ..just like the majority in California are not pot smoking hippie loons. I wasnt slamming NY, or any other state. That post was meant to show that ALL states have their quirks. it was meant to show/say that you cant just lump everyone into one catergory no matter where they are from...and I for one wont be "partying" the demise of any. So you and I *agree* here.

As for California being or not being a good place to live I think that depends on where in the state you are ..yep agree, taxes are insane, some things especially right now arent great, but for the most part I still love it here.

I am in the mountains though in Northern California..you couldnt pay me to live in Stockton, and sorry but my personal opinion on Bakersfield is to rude to post. Just let me say every time I have gone that far south that I think WHO would ever want to live here?

Glad we agree. Its refreshing to see that even though you may have read me wrong at heart we feel the same way.

What part of NY are you from? I used to love my summers in upstate. It was gorgeous.