View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 11:10 AM

Unhappy Saw this on TV a few year ago

I seen these bunker's. They have a furnace facilty there to burn this chemicals at an extremely high temperature. It's suppose to be so hot that everything in there is instantly vaporized and sterilized. They showed several of these canister's mentioned that were leaking and they had concerns then as well.

I heard on the news the other day that the President was going to authorize more Nukes that's swell - but what about all the fuel rods that are still sitting on sites all over the US right now. I though they had a facility out West where we've dumped Billions of dollars building for the last 15 years or more? I thought this program was moving along but then I heard it was being shutdown for some reason I've yet to discover? I don't know if they've even moved any nuclear waste to this site to date?

If someone knows more about this let me know. But to keep building Nukes without a means to get rid of the waste rods is asking for a problem.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote