View Single Post
Old 08-20-2003, 03:26 PM

Grsshopper,

It's true the older you get the more you're able to express yourself in the terms and words that embody your lifes events. I have several of his finest writings and I've copied this one for my records as well.

I too don't agree with everything he's done in his life but who likes everything we've done with our lives. Times and situations change and I've mellowed "a whole bunch" in the last twenty years.

But I too have my moments where the little moron jumps out and my mouth overloads my ass and its a creature of habit and much depends on how your day has gone.

I appreciate you posting this and I will forward it only to those who will understand. Not everyone is capable of grasping the message when written by Carlin.

Thanks Again

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote