Thread: 7 years ago..
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2002, 07:34 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default DAY 1...

...SUCKS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>don't ever try to combine Mother's day, the day after Mother's day, and your aniversary, and quiting smoking into 2 days... It don't work...
...got rid of all the butts around today as to clean up a bit, found the old stale pouch of "top", but no papers, lotta fukin good that does, a two month old pouch of "red man", and that's usually only for before first inning of a softball game, which I'm not playing this year either sooooooo.....
...yelled at everyone I could for any reason that I didn't have reason to today....Yea, I'm just WONDERFUL....
...GONNA BE RAINING HERE FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK, AND MY SON IS JUST BOUNCING OFF EVERY WALL HE CAN...
...DAMN DOG HAS A CHEW FETISH, AND ABOUT THE ONLY THING HE'S NOT CHEWING IS THE 50 LBS OF DOG FOOD MY WIFE BOUGHT THIS TIME....YEA, IT'S ALL THE CAT'S FAULT... WHERE IS SHE... MIGHT AS WELL JUST GO GIVE HER A BATH, AND SHE'LL FEEL THE SAME AS ME...
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I' feel better now...
...to be continued...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote