View Single Post
Old 04-06-2004, 07:24 AM

Default Thank you for asking

I am.

Because what I thought was a simple check on the chemical of harm to the workers of the Exxon Valdez oil spill cleanup ... turned into a much larger problem: even my friend in IL who is just a homemaker using Lysol Tub 'n Tile has come down with a low red blood cell anemia, joint pain, high blood pressure, high blood sugar ... (endocrine disruption) ... & it turns out that the Lysol Tub 'n Tile she cleaned with regularly these past 30 years has it's own registration number with EPA for containing a pesticide: 2-(2-butoxyethanol) or diethylene glycol monobutyl ether.

I share on this because it is getting away with a lot of harm ... not the least of which should be a 'recurrence' of gulf war syndrome among our present troops.

I briefly went to healthboards.com & found many, many people who didn't recognize what they had was exposure to too much of a chemical.

I'm saying that our doctors need to study chemicals much as a toxicologist would - or every day citizens are 'experimented' on. with this test and that, unrelated to the real villain: chemical overexposure.

I do this as a volunteer. I probably should be doing other things, but I feel that someone of influence may notice this, and do something about it. That is my hope.

And ... many people have a friend or relative who has been affected by this! Who has fallen victim to its poison. However, the secondary symptoms have been studied - not the root of the cause of many cancers: pancreatic, prostate, liver, ovarian; lymphomas and leukemias and brain tumors; even kidney failure and a host of other ailments!

An e-mail request to the CDC

on Flu Symptoms

Traces of blood in urine? *

Diarrhea then Constipation?

Seizures Fainting Dizziness *

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote