View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 07:15 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Friends,

"It turns out that government (re. United States Government) itself was selling guns to the bad guys (re. The Mexican Drug Cartels)",...........
is some pretty-damn-scarey stuff.

Given such a sad reality, where do any of American ruling elite or even: "Pin-Heads" of press here have the nerve, gall or cohones calling other nations' leaderships or governments corrupt? No other governments on earth would ever act so stupidly against safety & security of their very own people.

Regardless, it's apparent that Mexico's Criminals pay some of America's High Officials much more than: "We The (Schnook$)" and/or U.S. Taxpayers do. Yes. Even some career-politicians have been know favor greed over oaths.

Whatever, and even though many (some veterans also) no doubt will find my comments about their adored king, emperor or god Obama quite blasphemous,...oh-what-the-hell, why not? "Free Speech" covers me also,...and; "All That Jazz".

Therefore and given this latest expose of pay-offs to American Officials by Mexican Criminals, such explains a lot to me about my: "Apologist-In-Chief".

I no longer shake my head in wonderment at why: "His Barackness" is always so simpatico and caring of Mexicans instead of ALL WE Americans (For clique & supporters it's quite different), and always coweringly bows & scrapes to Middle Eastern Leaders (even our enemies).

Aparently all alluded to pay or pay-off exceptionally well. Soooooooo, just: "Follow The Money".

After all,...it actually is MY/YOUR/OUR Money that bought MANY Weapons for Drug Cartels.

Neil

Last edited by reconeil; 09-30-2011 at 02:52 PM. Reason: corrections/chnges
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote