View Single Post
Old 07-28-2019, 03:01 PM

Arrow Don't any of you ever go to the gen mill and have a brewski?

Are your lives so swell that you don't know how to let the Boats know how your doing?
We are Brother's - all of us - who've been there and done it - who came back and have to relive it.
We are not dead - we tell the stories of those who made a difference those who didn't make it. We are their Bud's for life even after death. Don't forget that. You want to live in shell or let everyone know those you lost and served with. I go to the VA they tell us we have to talk about it. Dave our Site Provider is the best I've known. We never met but I know his spirit and his reasons for this web site. Don't hold it in - use your voice - it makes it possible for others to see there is a light at the end of line.

We are all Brother's and what we had to do is what others won't do. We fought for our Country and its principles - as well as its ideals. Don't base your feelings on what is happening today rather get the crap that bothers you off you chest. The VA has always told me you have to vent your issues. DO IT!! To bury your head in the sand doesn't help any issues.

We are all here for you. If not us go to a local VFW or American Legion. Meet the men and women who've served and sacrificed. Let them help you rid yourself of any guilt you may be holding in because you think better men than you died. That's BS you are not alone - many have thought that. It's not immoral to have after thoughts. Get out from under the rock you're currently living under and spill the beans. The VA system is there to help you. Remember that!

WE ARE HERE FOR YOU! Always!!!

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote