View Single Post
Old 08-07-2006, 02:51 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs down Isatso..............

It looks like the lunatic fringe, right wing Keyboard Kommandos (and many of their foamingly rabid talk show mouthpieces) have attempted to claim this as some sort of 'Victory'?

Yes, I'm "man enough" to admit when I'm wrong...............I just ain't so damn sure I was,........ yet!

Why do you 'suppose' that even after that bastion of right-wing propaganda hisseff, Rober Novak........came out and said in PUBLIC PRINT that it WAS in fact Kriminal Karl that was his 'source' (at least ONE of them) for 'outing' Valerie Plame, even then, Patrick Fitzgerald did not 'indict' ole Kriminal Karl? Like I said a long, long time ago............IT AIN"T OVER TILL THE FAT LADY SINGS!.............There WILL BE more 'shit hittin the wall' when Fitzgerald is done with this!

The hypocritical, whiney, hysterical rightwing (sound like anyone we know?) has started melting down over speculative comments that Karl Rove's only way out of an 'indictment' was due to him squealing (like the little pig he is) and giving up VP Richard (head) Cheney!......... You better believe that that was probably the ONLY way 'little Karl' could save his fat ass!. But then again, why wouldn't he 'give up' Cheney to save his on ass?

This is certainly no worse behavior than when Karl Rove spread rumors that John McCain fathered a black child out of wedlock, and attacked the patriotism of war veterans like Max Clelland, John Murtha and John Kerry, or using the absolute lie of alleged links between Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein. Karl Rove's lies and fabrications played a direct role in the unmitigated attacks on honorable, former military veterans, not to mention the inury and deaths of thousands of American soldiers in Iraq.

So, in taking on Karl Rove, I apologize for nothing.

He is STILL a lying, cheating, unscrupulous and outright despicable TRAITOR in my book!...........

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote