View Single Post
Old 11-22-2006, 08:54 AM

Boats, Beau, Murph and All:

Yeah Boats...somethings are easily remembered...and what to do when ya get incoming is one of those things. I think I may have already mentioned it in one thread or another, but it had been pretty quiet here around Kandahar UNTIL I ARRIVED!!! The day I got here, we got incoming that nite...and...it's been pretty steady ever since! :cd:

And Beau...desert is desert...sand/dust/muddy as hell when it rains...etc. This place, however, is FILTHY for the most part. The people live in squalor and (seemingly) consider it the norm.

Murph:

Answered your questions as to why I'm here in another post, but there are times when I wonder why I'm here!!!! Some days it's one step forward and three smartly to the rear! Gonna be interesting to see how the NATO folks do, because IF they don't start coming by some marked successes, this effort will go down the tubes and I do NOT want to be here should that come about...!

Net is really acting up tonite...has taken me three tries to get this far...gonna fly this and wish ALCON a VERY HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

Will try to send you some flicks of our T-Day meal tomorrow...folks at the KBR Chow Hall hard at work (right now) to make it a special day for us!

Semper Fi to all from the Muddy Sands of Kandahar,
Sponsored Links