View Single Post
Old 01-09-2007, 08:55 AM

Distinctions
VOM 

Quote:
Originally posted by MARINEVET It's certainly nothing I'm gonna do again anytime soon, that's for sure, but...!
Col ... that is clearly an open ended phrase ... can I go, if next time you go, but next time it's to de Islands ... fight the Muslims there ? You can advise and I can photo/doodle ... and I can name that campaign ... call it "Operation Puck dem Up", or something or other thang ... heck, I know an ageing crew of PWTs we could enlist ... that thang would be over in no time.

And since all Pinoy's like blonde women ... we could hire a bunch of blondies to act as ambush bait ... Filipinos of the Illocono dialect loved blondies ...

And just give me a portable PA system and I could talk the Muslim "Insurgents" (thats a refrain of a word) to drop there weapons ... "Pilipinos ... you don hap to pight your brudderrrs ... we got pood and medicine ... put down your gowd domn pucking weapowns ... we et togeder ... we celebrate wit blondies ... Put down your puckin weapons ... you all de same Mejicanos ... dogs ... put dee weapons down or dee Americanos will cut you ... gib it up you sonofa Bit ... godamn Korea, I mean to say, Bitnam all ober again ... stop de pight, you sonofa bit!, " I tell you, when it comes to this kind a stuff ... I put Special Forces political / commo folks to shame ...
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote