View Single Post
Old 09-13-2002, 01:13 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Default Scamp

Thank you for taking the time to pursue my question. This is really very exciting for a person that grew up like a weed to discover anything that might tell them about their history. I really can't thank you enough.

I will pm you with some names that may help in the search after I talk to my sis. She has more info than I do.

Gee I hope we don't ruin the family tree. Mom told my sis that we had a bunch of cousins that were horse thiefs. I know for a fact that my grandmother was a beautiful woman of the evening that reeled my Grandfather Neal (WWI) in long enough for the two of them to produce an only child which was my Mother. Another beautiful woman that chose to make her living in the early years singing with some of the big bands and dancing for a living. You sure you want to hear the rest? Can Great Aunt take the truth about Grandfather Neal's love affair?

Tune in same time same station for the continuing saga of the Neal-McNeal connection until then let us remember Ireland Forever....

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote