View Single Post
Old 06-10-2003, 01:07 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question A Trial Of Theories

Oops, maybe I shouldn?t have said that, lest my name be added to the growing list of those whom a prominent attorney is threatening to sue! ?Ah truth, thy days are numbered!??

Well, boys and girls, another wrinkle (or is that doubt) has been set adrift in the ?Peterson Marina!? It would appear that with all of the brown vans, cult collusions, and utter guesswork and theorizing by both sides, another slight fact has entered the picture!

A dumpster, it was reported, containing human body parts (four corpses in all, at least one female, it was reported), has been discovered in Davis, California, not too far from the scene of the tragic Peterson drama! Couple this with the remains of that dismembered young lady, along with her child, found a while back in the geographical area, and this case is beginning to wreak of something far more ominous!

Of course (again), celebrity pathologists (Quincys one and all) are jetting to the area to perform their messy tasks, while opinion mongers continue to speculate infinitum! Several things, however, strikes me as quite odd! With the ?Serial Killer and Cult Theories? starting to look ever more possible, if not (?) probable (at least to me), and the police and prosecution?s case looking like it was made in a ?Swiss Cheese Factory?, at least to this point, you have to ask yourself what constitutes ?Reasonable Doubt!??

I have no idea who is guilty in this case, but it seems to me that for a guy that the media and prosecution have called a lousy actor (ref: tears), this Peterson fellow looks pretty convincing most of the time! And (again) ?IF? he is found innocent (?), the lawsuits that could emanate from all of that rushing to judgment by the media (and others) will be staggering!

Hell, it wouldn?t surprise me at all (?) if the next thing you know, Peterson too was offered a contract for a centerfold by some sleazy rag!

VERITAS :cd: :cd: :cd: :cd: :cd: :cd: :cd: :cd: :cd: :cd: