View Single Post
Old 06-12-2003, 10:07 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Trial of theories, likely, but trial by another Simpson-style extravaganza seems an odds-on bet as well. I thought the pursuit of justice was what this was supposedly about but that aspect seems to be going by the boards in favor of never ending analyzing of the analysts set about analyzing the already analyzed analysts. Could be as simple as the alleged perp Peterson came upon greener pastures, or blonder actually, and set about getting obstacles out of the way of his pending new life. But the jury will have to wade through all the evidence and try to sort the fly-shit from the pepper if and when they ever get empanelled. I?m sure they will get to the facts of the case but will have to get through a withering storm of distractions along the way. I trust them twelve pairs of tenies to see through smoke screens and get to reality, but goodness, this case is going to be a daunting challenge to say the least. I gave up on the great Modesto ?who done it? weeks ago just because of all the hyper-active media attention and side board get rich quick schemes going on.

Scamp
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote