View Single Post
Old 06-12-2003, 10:38 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

FRIEND SCAMP -

"You are (in my opinion), absolutely right!" If no other axiom exists, it is the smoke rings scenario!

Now (again), I have no idea about Peterson's absolute guilt or innocence, no more so (in fact) than either the Prosecution or the Defense! (opinion) "Guilty by Public and Media Decree", however, or "Innocent by Virtue of the Kid Next Door Syndrome" is a matter best left up to the COURTS, TRUTH and GOD ALMIGHTY!

As far as your "Blond Analogy" (is she blond this week by the way?), come on friend - the whole world knows that the man was a player! And contrary to any (so-called) sexy photos that may (or may not) have been for sale to the mags, this gal (in my own opinion), is hardly a head turner! "Divorces after-all, are a helluva lot cheaper and less painful than (alleged) murder!" And for that matter, where is the trail of domestic violence that usually exists in such cases?

As for any alleged suits, aimed at controlling media opinion (within limits of course), the lawyer that threatened this can kiss Uncle Sam's ass! this is, in my opinion, just an attempt to slant criticism in but a single direction, and thereby manipulate the outcome! (Again, this is my opinion alone!?)

Again, I will have to see what (in honesty) shakes lose! I will not join the lynch-mobs, nor will I be swayed by personalities! And most of all, "REASONABLE DOUBT AND SANITY MUST REMAIN THE ORDER OF THE DAY, AND NOT A FEEDING FRENZY MENTALITY!"

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but opinions alone, can still get one hung! Let the courts, and not the media or personal gut feelings, decide the outcome of this trial, I say!!

VERITAS