View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 08:32 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default "Missing blame"

Just noticed from all the new info coming out about Sicko Collegiate Jared Loughner, what None (well that I know of anyway) typically politicizing most everything & now even playing The Blame Game with lunatic tragedies,...have even touched on what could have prevented such reoccurring sad carnages. I believe it's that old College Connection.

To me the alluded to prevention seems so-damn-obvious since Jared isn't first collegiate to go bonkers with a weapon,...and most assuredly will not be the last. There are just too many nuts out there.

Plus, whom more so than professors instigate young minds to riot, mayhem or whatever in-the-first-place?

Regardless, the main reason that Nut Loughner was even legally permitted buying a Glock & about 2 boxes of 9 mil. ammo in Arizona is actually due typical colleges or universities, and not actually any laxity due some gun shop or gun regulations.

Hell, people in general know that colleges & universities deny any crimes & even keep Rapes under wraps, "In House" or basically kept quite secret from area Law Enforcement Authorities. Thus, that OBVIOUS (not: "Alledged" as some news sources quite stupidly report) Killer & Wounder of Many quite easily purchased himself a deadly weapon with ammo.

As far as the gun shop & authorities knew, Loughner's record was squeeky-clean.

So then, and if there's any truly warranted being blamed for such weaponry involved tragedies,...it must go to college or university administrators. Such Missing Blame is only logical.

Typically keep it ones dirty-little-secret that you've got some Dangerous to Society Nut whom even teachers fear in classes from authorities (from gun shops also) running around,...and WE ALL will eventually suffer THE SEVEREST of CONSEQUENCES.

I personally would accuse & arrest such administrators for: "Aiding & Abetting" sicko killers. For such I would differently say: "Alledged Accomplices", since some might not have even heard about Twisted Killer Jared?

Neil