View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 10:47 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default RE: WOW---Gimpy!

Neil-----------I see you're still just as ridiculously "looney-tunes" as you've ever been huh?

Please go back, take off your outrageously partisan BLINDERS and re-read the post, will ya?

I "support" the following:----"The Partnership for Veterans Health Care Budget Reform, which includes The American Legion, AMVETS, The Blind Veterans of America, the Disabled American Veterans, The Jewwish War Veterans of America, The Military Order of The Purple Heart,The Paralyzed Veterans of America, the Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW), The Vietnam Veterans of America AND a coalition of 36 other veterans and military organizations have GONE ON PUBLIC RECORD in SUPPORT of this new Bill!"

I suppose by YOUR stupid standards ALL these well respected, professional and honorable Veterans organizations are " constantly lying, deceiving, campaigning, conniving & politicking", right? ----YOUR WORDS---Not MINE!

Have a nice day-----------

Gimp

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote