View Single Post
Old 04-30-2006, 04:54 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

I have heard this talk of civil war but figured it was just more intimidating hype coming down, etc. But haven?t heard the threat put in context of, ?give us amnesty or go to war?. That is a whole different kettle of porridge and serious talk. Guitierrez and his band of Latinos Reds would be very wise to be careful about what they ask for in these troubled times where we have to judge each others intentions. If Guiterrez is promoting and pushing the concept of innocent victims, he?ll likely get more than he can count.

And suffice it to say, the vile butcher Ernesto ?Che? Guevara didn?t give anybody anything beyond a pistol shot to the head, or whilst doing his bloody revolutionary stint in the Congo, had his minions chop people up with machetes.
Those who fly Che?s banner are either very ill-informed or manipulated or have intentions that are very vile in nature, no middle ground there.
It would make as much sense to have the image of communist serial killer, ?Evilinko? in a beret on the banner. In the Kiev, Ukraine, area he raped, killed and ate sixty five children, but a solid Party bubba and member in good standing, eh. The book, ?Communist Cannibal? tells the tale. But Evilinko was no match for Che in terms of body count, not even in the same order of magnitude.

And agreed Sis, always, always the politico perps jump slick and the rest of us pay the price for their manipulative, greedy BS.

Scamp