View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 10:00 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Thumbs down Vietnam Veterans Should Refuse To Attend This Slap In The Face:

As for me--I will refuse to attend this SLAP IN THE FACE and hope that all other Vietnam Veterans will do the same. Yes--There is still a lot of ANTI MILITARY FEELINGS concerning Vietnam and I doubt that these feelings will ever go away. I have stated before, many times, that MY OWN PERSONAL VIETNAM WAR WILL NEVER END UNTIL I AM LAID TO REST IN THAT DEEP DARK HOLE IN THE GROUND!!

We were sent to fight in a war that our leadership HAD NO INTINTIONS OF EVER WINNING. While it was a war that could have been won if our leadership desired it to be won--It was lost because there was never any desire to win it in the first place. Lots of money was made off the war and the FAT CATS only desired to continue it, for as long as possible, in order to accumulate the most amount of profits that they could. The fifty-eight thousand casualties were just a COST IN ORDER TO MAKE THE MOST PROFITS POSSIBLE!! WHILE THE WAR WAS A JUST ONE--IT PURPOSELY WAS CARRIED OUT WITH NO DESIRE TO EVER WIN IT BY OUR LEADERSHIP AT THE TIME.

To all of my Vietnam Veteran BROTHERS and SISTERS I again wish you all a MOST SINCERE and HJEART FELT:

WELCOME HOME

VIETNAM 1968
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote