View Single Post
Old 12-11-2019, 01:35 PM

Arrow

I agree HC - this country is money hungry when it comes to medical. I know I've been taken to the cleaners each time I take my wife in to see Doctors. Medicare should also include dental at no extra cost - most old timer's suffer dental issues with no extra money so this impedes their ability to eat the right foods.

Most of us worked our entire lives after the service. But if you don't do 20 years you get min. VA and no dental. Medications cost have sky-rocketed drugs are very expensive and my wife's condition is such that the majority of prescribed medications have are not included in our medication allowances. We have to pay boko monies for most. Plus many have an adverse reaction or side effects.

My belief in Doctors and Drug Supplier's are the ones making the money. Side effects are always present. We see these drug supplier guys and gals in the Doctor's offices pushing their products and giving (I would assume) a kick back to the Hospitals & Doctor's by these suppliers for pushing their products.

I can't prove this but we see many of them in doctor's offices where ever we go. They aren't in there for health reasons they are pushing their products with so called miracle drugs. Get them and read the possible side effects and you end up throwing them away because you so sick now you don't want something that's going to make you worse.
Wife has a very poor ability to take many medications. We had a GENO test which pointed out many products to stay away from. But her condition is not getting any better and she takes them for awhile but ends up stopping them because she feels even worse with many.

It's a catch 22 - I feel bad for her and many other's who suffer from neurological issues because many drugs set off different trigger's making your conditions worse.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote