View Single Post
Old 05-25-2018, 12:27 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Same Old - Same Old

5-25-2018

“It’s not that we can’t do something, it is just that we won’t” - and this is because most people expect from others what they themselves refuse to give in return! And contrary to all of the B.S., this me-ist mindset afflicts us all, from top to bottom, left to right, and all points in-between!

It is only when some people begin to truly believe their own self-generated publicity that the real problems begin! Or as a highly positioned man of the cloth once told me when I questioned his authority: “What gave me the right to question his edicts?”

Well I’ll tell you what gives me (and all of us) this sacred right partners – “Our Declaration of Independence, its Bill of Rights, The Constitution of The United States” along with our stubborn and indomitable Yankee Pride, and that’s what gives us all this right - along with an ocean of American blood, sweat, and tears - all shed by over 242 years of “True American Patriots!”

“And So It Is - And So It Must Forever Be!”

“HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY Y’ALL - AND FOREVER REMEMBER THAT A LITTLE PIECE OF THE LIBERTY BELL ITSELF IS INFUSED FROM BIRTH , DEEPLY WITHIN ALL OF OUR PATRIOTIC AND NATION-LOVING SOULS!!”

Hardcore